Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Message from John: My Video Story on The Digital Affiliates

==>CLICK HERE TO JOIN TDA<==
Good Saturday evening,
John here-
 First off let me start by saying that I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I'm sure many of you have heard Jen and myself talk about or tweeting about TDA a.k.a. The Digital Affiliates. We really enjoy what TDA has introduced us to and taught us. I can honestly say that we wouldn't be where we are today without them. Feeling so strongly about TDA and after receiving so many questions about it, I decided to make a short video doing my best to explain it.
One of my hobbies is creating movies (fishing, product reviews, vlogging etc) and I really got a kick out of making this one. I hope you enjoy the quirky cuts and edits. Please feel free to ask Jen or myself any questions you have regarding the video or TDA!

 Have a great rest of the weekend!
==>CLICK HERE TO JOIN TDA<==

No comments:

Post a Comment